Ekiti State Governor, His Excellency, Dr Ayodele Fayose has directed an emergency meeting with cross section of State Public sector workers on Thursday, July 27 at the Govt House pavilion by 12 noon.
The meeting is aimed at discussing modalities for sharing the N4.7 billion Paris Club refund received by the State.
The categories of workers to attend include:
1. Two teachers per school
2. Two workers per Local Government.
3. Leader of the House at the LG.
4. Directors of Admin & Directors of Finance and Accounts.
5. Chairmen of NULGE, NUT and Nigerian Union of Pensioners.
6. Secretaries of NLC,TUC & JNC.
7. Representatives of Industrial Unions in Ekiti State University, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, College of Education and College of Health Technology
8. Representatives of Junior and middle level staff as well as Directors of Admin and Supplies & Directors of Finance and Accounts in MDAS.
The meeting will be TRANSMITTED LIVE on EKITI RADIO 91.5FM.
Dr Olugbenga Faseluka
Head of Service
Thursday, August 24 2017, 5:55 am
In the journey of life, no one sees your struggle, everyone sees your success. No one talks about your struggle, everyone talks about your success.