The Ekiti State Liaison Office Abuja, (EKSLOA) is an agency/outpost of the Government of Ekiti State which handles the facilitation and dissemination of vital policy matters and other information between the home Government and Federal Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies on the one hand and diplomatic/consular activities with foreign missions, international organizations, multilateral and special bodies (in concert with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs) on the other hand.
To be the best Liaison Office in Nigeria opening windows of opportunities for the people of Ekiti State in the Nigeria Federation through promotion of cooperation between the Government of Ekiti State and other governments, non-governmental organizations, multi-lateral agencies and other development partners.
To assist the Government delivers on its overarching programme of banishing poverty among the Ekiti people through:
- active involvement of all in participatory and inclusive governance
- efficient facilitation of Government’s development agenda
- diligent engagement with Federal Government Agencies for contributions to national development and securing the dues of Ekiti State in Nigeria’s commonwealth
- preservation of database on investment opportunities in Ekiti State
- effective engagement with International government and non-government organizations, bilateral and multi-lateral agencies and other development support partners towards courting development for Ekiti State
- expeditious handling of consular and diplomatic services.
|Mr. Steve Adeyemo||Director, Laison Office, Abujaemail@example.com
|Mrs. Dayo Ijasan||Director, Admin & Supplyfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Mrs Adebimpe. Adeyemo||Director, Finance & Accountemail@example.com
|Mrs. I. S. Sulaiman||Chief Internal Auditor|
The Abuja Liason Office is saddled with the following responsibilities
Sunday, May 28 2017, 3:33 pm
In the journey of life, no one sees your struggle, everyone sees your success. No one talks about your struggle, everyone talks about your success.