The Agency was set up by law Number 2 of 2007 as passed by the State House of Assembly. It was set up to encourage, promote and coordinate investment activities in the state with a view to stimulating economic growth of the State and to form a veritable platform for interaction between the investing public and the State Government with the aim of improving the quality of lives of the citizenry through the creation of wealth
Main priorities will be to focus on the rapid industrialisation of the state through 3 major approaches:
- Resuscitation of all moribund industries scattered across the state.
- Optimisation of the output of the ones operational currently for maximum impact.
- Setting up of new large scale industries in strategic areas of the state.
- Setting up centres for entrepreneurial development
- Establishment of industrial parks and enterprise zones
- Establishment of vocational training and development centres
- Hosting of local and international business summit and Expos[slickr-flickr type=”gallery” search=”sets” autoplay=”off” set=”72157628850815623″]
To be a vehicle of sustainable economic development of Ekiti State with a view to positioning the State amongst the most developed state in the country.
To act as an economic catalyst stimulating real and sustainable rapid industrialization of the state, thereby creating opportunities for the wealth creation for the citizens and economic growth for the state.
- Sustainability: our initiatives and interventions shall have long term focus though with immediate benefits.
- Equity: we shall be fair to all areas of the state in terms of distribution of assets and opportunities
- Transparency: our activities shall be carried out at all times in a transparent manner
- Professionalism: we shall discharge our responsibilities in a highly professional way
- Effective partnership: public- private partnership, and partnering with international development agencies.
- Core of highly professional, competent and motivated staff
- Simple but highly effective business process that will be ICT driven
Ekiti State Enterprise and Economic Development Agency,
3rd Floor Mutual House, by Governor’s Office,
Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria | Tel: + 2348025045064
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, May 28 2017, 3:34 pm
When you are running the race of life, don’t acknowledge cheers, don’t reply abuses, just be focused.