The Ekiti State Hospital management Board is made up of Medical services Department, Nursing Services Department, Pharmaceutical Services Department, Planning Research and Statistics Department, the Administrative Department and Accounts Department.
- Employment/promotion of Medical and Health Workers for the secondary Health facilities in the state.
- Maintenance of infrastructure in the Secondary Health facilities in the state.
- Promotion discipline among the members of staff of the Board
- Monitoring and supervision of the Secondary health facilities for effective health care delivery to the people of Ekiti State.
- Delivery of quality health care through even distribution of standard drug to the secondary health facilities.
- Training and retaining of staff for capacity building of Medical and Health workers.
- General Staff Welfare
To improve health infrastructure development up to date diagnostic care.
Hospital’s Management Board is saddled with the major function of providing quality Health care for the people of Ekiti State.
|Dr. O.K Aina||Permanent Secretary||2012|
|Mr. Jegede||Permanent Secretary||Nov.1996-1997|
|Mr. Remi Olowolagba||Permanent Secretary||Nov. 1992- June 1999|
|Mr. Bayo Adegboyega||Permanent Secretary||1999-2000|
|Mr. Olu Ipinlaye||Permanent Secretary||2000-2001|
|Mr. Fakorede||Permanent Secretary||2001-2003|
|Mrs. F.J Agboola||Permanent Secretary||Feb 2003-Dec 2004|
|Dr. Cletus Ladele||Permanent Secretary||Jan 2005-2006|
|Dr. (Mrs. Omobolanle Fakunle)||Permanent Secretary||2006-2007|
|Dr. Adejoro Fasanmade||Permanent Secretary||June 2009-2008|
|Dr. John Omoboge||Permanent Secretary||2008|
|Dr. Tayo Olowokere||Permanent Secretary||Aug 2009-June 2011|
|Mr. Ropo Famubode||Permanent Secretary||Jan 2011-Dec 2011|
Wednesday, November 22 2017, 8:11 am
In the journey of life, no one sees your struggle, everyone sees your success. No one talks about your struggle, everyone talks about your success.