Ekiti State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA)
- To compliment the effort of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) at the State level
- To minimize the potential humanitarian, economic and environmental consequences.
- To ensure early recovery of affected communities.
To ensure that State Government and Relevant Stakeholders develop a timely, consistent, coordinated and planned response for a major/catastrophic disaster in the State.
- Formulate policy on all activities relating to disaster management in Ekiti State and co-ordinate the plans and programmes for efficient and effective response disaster in Ekiti State;
- Collate data from relevant agencies so as to enhance forecasting, planning and field operation of disaster management
- Educate and inform the public on disaster prevention and control measures;
- Conducting voters and civic education leading to Local Government election;
- Co-ordinate the activities of all voluntary organizations, public or private, engaged in emergency relief operations in any part of Ekiti State;
- Distribute emergency relief materials to victims of natural or other disasters and assist in the rehabilitation of the victims where necessary.
|Hon. Akinwale Rasheed
||Special Assistant to the Governor on Emergency
|Osasona Samson Femi
|Olaiya Kolade Stephen
||Director, Administration & Supplies
||Director, Finance & Account
|Ogunmodede Fesobi Albert
||Director, Relief & Rehabilitation
|Ajibade Stella Omoladun
||Chief Internal Auditor