Ekiti State Signages and Advertisement Agency
Ekiti State Signages and Advertisement Agency is responsible for regulating and generating of revenues from outdoor signages and advertisement in Ekiti State
The Agency is divided into Administration and Supply ; Finance and Accounts Departments.
The Agency also has the following Units operating within it:
- Open Registry
- Enforcement & Operation
Ekiti Signage and Advertisement Agency
Phase IV State Secretariat, Ado – Ekiti
To use revenue generated through advertisement to drive the development strategy of government.
To moderate and regulate outdoor structures for Signage and Advertisement in Ekiti State.
- Control outdoor structures to be used for signage and advertisement.
- Issue licenses and permites for the construction and placement of outdoor structures in any part of the State.
- Protect the environment from potential adverse impact of visual blights.
- Control the number, size and location of outdoor structures.
- Ensure that outdoor structures are soundly and carefully designed, erected, modified, maintained or remove when it is no longer in use to avoid potential damage to lives and property.
- Ensure that outdoor structures are compatible with surrounding land use and environment.
- Ensure the beautification of immediate surrounding and vicinity of outdoor advert.
- Control the pasting and display of posters on public structures and highways.
- Organize the procedures to regulate the ownership and operation of outdoor structures for the purpose of signages or advertisement under specific regulations as contained in the law.
|O. T. Akomolafe
||Direction, Administration and Supply
|Mrs. M. L. Akinola
||Director, Finance and Acounts
|Chief Safe Adewumi
||2008 – 2009
|Chief Femi Ajayi
||2010 – 2014
Downloads not yet available, Check later please