To be an outstanding model in public sector auditing, providing objective and reliable information for good governance.
Earning and maintaining confidence by providing quality audit services, delivered by skilled, efficient, ethical and highly motivated workforce.
- Auditing the public accounts of all Local Government Councils and their Parastatals in the State.
- Auditing of all persons and or bodies entrusted with public funds of the Local Governments.
- Submission of timely reports on audited accounts to the State House of Assembly for the consideration of Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of the House of Assembly.
- Conducting Performance Audit on Local Governments to determine and ensure effectiveness, efficiency and economy of such Local Governments.
- Ensuring that all revenue accruing to the Local Governments and their Parastatals are accounted for and well expended.
- Ensure that all necessary books of accounts are kept and maintained as required.
|Mr Ade-Ojo Richard Adebayo, mni.||Auditor-General|
|Mr Ajakaiye M.A||Co-ordinating Director of Audit, Headquarters.|
|.Mr Ogunlade J.A.||Director, Ikere Zone.|
|Mr Kotila S.||Director, Projects Monitoring& Special Accounts.|
|Mrs Emmanuel O.A.||Director, Finance & Administration|
|Mr Falaye O.I.||Director, Aramoko Zone.|
|Mrs Agboola C.A.||Director, Ikole Zone.|
|Mr Fasakin A.J.||Director, ICT Clinic & Ido Zone.|
|Mr Adedara O.S.||Deputy Director, Ikole Zone.|
|Mr Duduyegbe S.S||Deputy Director, Finance & Administration.|
|Mr Aturamu R.I||Deputy Director, Ikere Zone.|
|Mr Faweya O.B||Deputy Director, Projects Monitoring & Special Accounts.|
|Mrs Adeleye F.F.||Deputy Director, Aramoko Zone.|
|Mr Ogidiolu J.A.||Deputy Director, ICT Clinic & Ido Zone.|
- The public accounts of the sixteen (16) Local Government Councils and four (4) Agencies in the State
- The public accounts of the sixteen (16) Local Government Education Authorities in the State
- The accounts of all the Traditional Councils in the State.