The Central Medical Stores Services were extended to the private sector in 2008 with the establishment of the Mega Depot under the public private partnership. Today it has been expanded and created as a Drug Market. Over 45 reputable pharmaceutical companies participate in the market.
Central Medical Stores, within EKSUTH Premises, Ado Ekiti
- Administration and Supplies
- Finance and Accounts
- The Affiliated Agencies are: Ministry of Health, Health Management Board, Public Health Institutions and Private Health Institutions.
Establishment of sustainable best practices in procurement, warehousing and distribution of quality drugs and medical supplies on behalf of the government through an efficient service delivery for maximum client satisfaction.
We consistently provide genuine products and services that meet all quality standards and continually improve the effectiveness of our system to ensure that our products and services are available, affordable, accessible and acceptable.
- Ekiti State CMS-UDRF runs a medicine/medical devices supply chain system and operate an efficient and effective world-class system that is driven by the implementation of NIS ISO 9001:2008 to ensure customers satisfaction.
- We consistently provide genuine products and services that meet all quality standards and continually improve the effectiveness of system to ensure that our products and services are available, affordable, accessible and acceptable. consequently, we engage highly motivated and constantly trained personnel that work with best practices in a conducive environment.
- The goal of CMS is to improve in a permanent manner the drug management system in Ekiti State in procuring, managing and distributing genuine, affordable, accessible drugs and medical supplies.
- Establish, maintain, improve Quality Management System and achieve customers’ satisfaction by setting targets that are measurable.
- Ensure products accessibility by maintaining an inventory system that captures 100% of stocks at all times using an inventory application software.
- Ensure products availability by the regular additions of new brands and new suppliers.
- Enhance customer satisfaction, by ensuring that customers do not complain about prices of 95% of Stock Keeping Units (SKU).
- Enhance customer value by reducing waiting times during stock issuance.
|1||General Manager||Pharm. Olushola Shittufirstname.lastname@example.org||08038184346|
|2||Mega Depot Manager||Phar. Oyeniran M.O.||email@example.com||08036763754|
|3||UDRF Manager||Pharm. Oreyemi Oshoba B.O.||firstname.lastname@example.org||08033838323|
|4||Director Admin and Supplies||Mr Alabi B.A.||email@example.com||07030170298|
|5||Director Finance and Accounts||Mrs. Oladeji F.Ffirstname.lastname@example.org||08036514505|
|6||Chief Internal Auditor||Mr. Bankole J.O.||email@example.com||07062375364|
|Pharm. (Mrs) Ajoke Oluwasanmi||2008 – 2010|
|Pharm. Bamisaye I.S.||2010 – 2012|
|Pharm. (Barr) Peter Olajiga||2012 – 2016|
|Pharm. Johnson Alade||2016 – 2016|
|Pharm. (Mrs) Arogundade M.O||2016 – 2019|