APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP AND BURASARY AWARD FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Ekiti State Government has instituted various scholarship and Bursary Awards for students of Ekiti State origin in the Federal, State and Private Universities in Nigeria and overseas. Free Application forms for undergraduate, Masters Degree, Ph.D and Physically Challenged are now available to prospective applicants at Ekiti State Scholarship Board website. Applicants should visit our website www.scholarship.ekitistate.gov.ng
DATE: From 1st July – 30th August, 2019.
1. Scholarship Award:
Applicants must be in 2nd year/HND and above in their courses of study to be qualified for undergraduate Scholarship Award and must possess WASC/NECO/ SSC with a minimum of 5 Credits including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting and minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 for University or the equivalent of a second class Upper Division, 3.5 for Polytechnics and 3.5 for NCE in their current institutions of study.
- Applicants for Masters Degree and Ph.D Scholarship Award must possess a minimum GPA of 2nd Class Upper at undergraduate level. A strong letter of recommendation from the University of Masters Degree Programme is an additional prerequisite for the Ph.D Scholarship Award.
- Physically Challenged Students in Tertiary Institutions (NCE, ND, HND and Degree Studies) are qualified for the Handicapped Scholarship Award.
- Students on Part Time studies are NOT qualified for the Scholarship Awards.
2. Bursary Award:
- All undergraduates, Polytechnic, NCE, School of Nursing and Colleges of Health Technology students are qualified.
Date of Submission: All prospective applicants are to submit their hard copy application form(s) on or before 20th September, 2019 to the undersigned.
The underlisted documents are to be submitted with the application form
- O/Level Certificate
- Student’s Identification Card
- Letter of Admission
- Birth Certificate
- H.O.D’s Stamp & Signature
- School Registrar’s Stamp & Signature
- Photocopy of the original certificate
- Local Government or State of Origin Attestation
- Current School Payment Receipt
- Authenticated CGPA from the registrar office of the school
- Tax Payment and Development Levy Reciept by Parents of Applicants
12. 1 – 11 Above
13. Higher Certificates
14. N.Y.S.C Discharged/Exception Certificate
15. Letter of recommendation from H.O.DC
16. 1-11 Above
17. Visa page (photocopy)
18. Current School Bill
19. Evidence of payment of Acceptance for Admission/School fees.
Ag. Executive Secretary,
Ekiti State Scholarship Board.
GSM: 09062970486, 08063743699