The Ministry of Finance generally handles the Government of Ekiti State’s finance. It also superintends the Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service and the Ekiti State Signage and Advertising Agency. The Ministry is saddled with the duty of managing the finances of the State in order to bring about optimal development and progress.
In its efforts at making optimal development and progress in Ekiti State, the Ministry carried out a project which involved the computerization of the State’s pay roll and Biometric Data Capture.
There are six departments in the Ministry as follows:
To manage the financial resources of Ekiti State transparently, efficiently and effectively with integrity in a most social beneficial manner.
- To make Ekiti State more financially viable by widening the revenue base and curtailing recurrent expenditure.
- To implement a regime of fiscal discipline, accountability, and transparency.
- To reposition the state to financial stability and liquidity in a most cost-effective manner.
- To facilitate the institutionalization of fiscal responsibility.
- To continue to restructure public expenditure in a way that will deliver more Public goods and services to the people.
|Chief Toyin Ojo||Commissioner|
|Mr. Kunle Abegunde||Permanent Secretary|
|Mrs.A. O. Ayo-Salami||Director, Finance and Accounts|
|Mr.J. A. Ale||Director, Administration and Suppliese|
|Mr. V. A. Arogundade||Director, SF|
|Mr. J. O. Jolumo||Director, Expenditure|
Tuesday, April 25 2017, 1:51 am
In the journey of life, no one sees your struggle, everyone sees your success. No one talks about your struggle, everyone talks about your success.